GreenNet Starter Broadband package at £25 per month (inc VAT) (includes firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com email address).
Ranked by Ethical Consumer, GreenNet broadband provides a fully supported and ethical broadband service to home users and organisations.
To get more details about broadband services and speeds in your area, visit our Broadband Speed & Availability page.
- ADSL Max (up to 8 Mbps downstream / 448 kbps upload) or, if your telephone exchange supports it, ADSL2+ (up to 16-24 Mbps download and 1Mbps upload)
- unlimited downloads/bandwidth
- Contention ratio of 20:1 (call us for more details)
- No transfer excess charges
- Fixed IP address*
- BT’s Activation fee for broadband is £60 (£50 + VAT)
- or £18 (£15 + VAT) charge if migrating from another provider
- A cease charge of £48 (£40+VAT) may apply if cancelling ADSL within 12 months.
GreenNet Broadband gives you:
- an ethical service that’s value for money
- Your money is re-invested in GreenNet and profits go to a good cause, GreenNet Ltd is owned by GET.
- Friendly expert support on one number answered by us, not a machine.
- Simpler, unified billing for all your internet services with GreenNet.
GreenNet broadband can also be bolted onto any GN hosting package you already have, as you don’t need the included mailbox. See the list below for prices:
|Broadband + Website Hosting Options||Monthly fee (on top of hosting package)|
|ADSL2+/Max Broadband 20:1 contention||£21 (£17.50 ex VAT)|
|ADSL2+ Broadband 20:1 contention *||£30.60 (£25.50 ex VAT)|
|*For definitions of the hosting packages, please see the table on the services page.|
For more customised options, please call for your upgrade requirements – 0845 055 4011 or 020 7065 0942
If you need any help with choosing the right upgrade or if you have more specific requirements either at home or in your organisation contact GreenNet Support or ring 0845 055 4011.